If you’ve been thinking about selling your home, commercial property or farm this year, you need to know what to do first so you can be sure the decision is right for you!
Three important steps should take place before you list your property. Those steps will help you get your financial questions answered before you discuss your real estate questions.
Selling property can be very stressful these days—especially if you want to move to a condo, senior living facility or an apartment, or if you are considering an alternative investment to your commercial property.
Asking the right questions through a simple financial review process will help you get the right answers before you sell.
- How will I be able to afford my next lifestyle choice? (A simple formula will ensure your decision is right!)
- How can I be sure I’ll have enough money?
- Is it possible I could have even more money to live on if I make a move?
- Is my concern about risk in other investments delaying me from listing my home for sale? (Learn how to identify hidden investment risk.)
- Is my concern about income tax issues delaying my decision to list my home for sale? (A simple tax review will show you what questions to ask your accountant.)
Or if you own commercial property:
- Are there strategies to lower or eliminate my capital gains tax when I sell?
- Are there investment alternatives that can offer me a similar rate of return as my rental property without high risk?
These questions, and others you may have, will help you get your financial house in order first. Get peace of mind and knowledge that you’re doing what’s right for you!
Call Advanced Retirement Design, LLC., at 614-602-6506 for a no obligation consultation that can help you make one of the biggest decisions in your life with confidence, knowledge and security!
This complimentary consultation will help you take control now!!!!! Sell on your terms, without pressure from others.
Call 614-602-6506, or contact us today to learn more!