The 3 -Step Review Process
The 3-Step Review can help ensure that your retirement and investment plans are focused on your concerns and desires.
Step 1: Tax Situation
The first step of our complete look forward review of your tax return is to determine your current tax situation by identifying things like:
- phantom income
- incorrect uses of taxable and tax-deferral strategies
- missed opportunities for offsetting gains and losses
There is no better time to look forward and take control of your financial future. Find out if you have problems like phantom income taxation or a wide variety of other tax issues.
Our 3-Step Review can help you implement strategies to lower or eliminate your taxes and find the money falling through the cracks now and in your future.
Step 2: Income Sources
The second step is an income analysis to determine:
- If you are using your income sources properly and in the most tax efficient method.
- If you have adequate income to meet your future needs and the ever increasing cost of inflation (which may be different than government quoted inflation rates as everyone’s rate is different based on what things you specifically spend your money on).
Step 3: Risk Tolerance
The third step is a risk analysis to make sure your investment risk exposure is one you are comfortable with and is in line with your investment allocation strategies. Research shows that people make poor decisions and receive low rates or incur losses because they have more risk than they are comfortable with.
A simple set of questions we use in our 3-Step Review will help determine your risk comfort level and help you avoid losses you are not aware of or prepared to handle.
Do one of these situations apply to you:
- Are you preparing to sell real estate?
- Do you need to increase your income stream or lower your risk level?
- Have you lost a spouse and now have all the financial decisions to make?
- Are you retiring or rolling over a large sum of money?
- Are you selling a business?
A complete discovery of what you want your money to do for you is the most important first step.
Our 3-Step Review applies to any financial decision or concern you have, and it helps you stop your money from falling through the cracks. It ensures that any major financial decision is right for you.
Learn what questions to ask before making any financial decision and identify ways to ensure your decisions are in your best interest. Our 3-Step Review will also help determine what your next steps should be or what other areas need review, such as your estate plan, long-term care issues, charitable planning, and more.
Call 614-602-6506 or email us at email@example.com to learn how our no obligation, 3-Step Review can help you with your specific concern or situation.